Notary Rotary
Signing Service List
Notary Discussion History

Signing Service List
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by DCE_CA on 7/26/05 6:15pm
Msg #54885

Signing Service List

I am trying to sign up with as many SS as possible, a minimum of 400. I would like to find at least 150 more, reputable signing services.

I have gone thru many lists and it’s getting harder and harder to find SS’s to sign up with. My no-no list or list of questionable SS is extensive and getting longer. I give many SS the benefit of the doubt, one or two negative remarks about them is fine unless the consensus is same on all of the different boards.

www.123notary.com, www.signingagent.com, www.signingregistry.com are 3 sites I have not signed up with... yet. I think most of the SS on their list will be on one of my two lists already.

I would like to know what you think about the list of SS’s on those sites, is it worth joining these sites just for the list of signing company.

Reply by Lydia Esther/Fl on 7/26/05 6:19pm
Msg #54887

Do you recommend " SigningRegistry" - The yearly membership is $50.00

Reply by Cris_AR on 7/26/05 6:23pm
Msg #54890

I do , the folks on the forum have been very helpful.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/26/05 6:28pm
Msg #54894

Agree w/ Cris-AR - the SR is a private environment...

No one posts anonymously and people are very helpful.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.