Notary Rotary
Signing Star/ True Home Lending
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by pwconotary on 7/28/05 5:10pm
Msg #55415

I have done signings for this company, however pay attention to the posts regarding payment! I had seen no negs for this company for quite some time so took a chance on them, and now they owe me $1030.00 for completed signings, and won't pay! From a conversation with one of thier employees, I'm not the only one this month calling and harrassing them for payment. I figure Linda Doye problably took the money owed to all the notaries and used it to move the True Home Lending part of her business to the new office at DTI in Denver, (from what i hear that's an EXPENSIVE office area!) I wonder what she'll do when none of the notaries around here will do signings for her?

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/28/05 5:14pm
Msg #55416

**now they owe me $1030.00 for completed signings, and won't pay!**

What time-frame is this $1,030.00 covering? If it's over several months and didn't accumulate in one month, then I ask, "why were you continuing to accept signings?"

Reply by pwconotary on 7/28/05 6:40pm
Msg #55439

**If it's over several months and didn't accumulate in one month, then I ask, "why were you continuing to accept signings?" **
Their payment schedule is "30 days". These took place within that 30 days

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/29/05 1:16pm
Msg #55706

**DTI in Denver, (from what i hear that's an EXPENSIVE office area!)**

It's DTC - Denver Technical Center. Actually, the Tech Center's office rent is cheaper than downtown Denver, which is why many downtown businesses have moved, leaving many vacant spaces downtown. Office leases in the Tech Center are probably equivalent to what their office space was in Glendale.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.