Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Some SS are just funny by the amount offered!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by JPS_CA on 7/19/05 1:01pm
Msg #53131

I had a call this morning for a singning in my own city, it was for a "fix" of another notary, he did mess up the loan package,and I was asked to go and notarize the dot on todays date but the rest of the docs were supposed to be left with the original date.

I was offered 25.00 dollars, I was going to throw my phone away from the cars window!

Ahh and then wanted right away! Whe she said 25.00 I couldnt believe it!

I made a reverse phone search, and nothing came up, they probably use they personal cellular so
they still hiden. But it was from New Jersey, 908 area code.

So somebody srewed up and probably they paid them 50.00 dollars or maybe they dont even payed him nothing and they wanted me to fix it for 25.00. WOW,

Reply by Lydia Esther/Fl on 7/19/05 1:05pm
Msg #53133

Incredible - $25.00 - Not even the price of a full tank of gas !

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 7/19/05 2:02pm
Msg #53150

Bet it was Speedy Closings! nt

Reply by MsRobboPA on 7/19/05 3:23pm
Msg #53163

Re: Bet it was Speedy Closings! nt

I'm sure that it was Speedy. I stopped doing closings for them because they always low-balled me!!! They are in NJ too! Also, the owner is very demanding and borders on being nasty sometimes but the people who work for him are great!

Reply by vegilover on 7/19/05 2:27pm
Msg #53155

I do a lot of closings for Speedy. They usually pay me pretty good, but I'm in a remote area. They do leave everything until the absolute last minute though. They called me one night at 5:30 and wanted me to go to a signing 86 miles away (1 way) and do edocs, which take an hour to print. It seems to go that way every time. But, I get a lot of biz from them!

Reply by Anonymous on 7/19/05 3:28pm
Msg #53167

Yeah its speedy closing, I called them and its them!

Reply by PhillyCloser on 3/30/07 1:49pm
Msg #182919

If you having problems with no or slow payment by Speedy Closings in NJ. And the title company was Fiserv, you can call Kathy Jud at 1-800-842-8423. She is with Fiserv's vendor management department and let her know your situation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.