Notary Rotary
Surriviving the Hurricane
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by hcampers/fl on 7/20/05 11:46am
Msg #53355

Well I made it through with out much trouble. We didn't have power for a few days and just got cable back yesterday. Lost a few trees and had some flooding. Nothing a shop vac and a chain saw couldn't fix.
I would like to thank Brenda/TX for the advice a long time ago about Property inspections. I signed up and never heard anything about doing one, until the storm. I was suddenly very popular. I went out and did 15 with about 8 hours invested. Made about $300. and really enjoyed doing something different. It was nice because the phone wasn't ringing for signing's.
Thank you all for your prayers they really did work!
Margaret/fl if your in Escambia county doing FEMA inspections call me. 850-587-2612
Beverly

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/20/05 12:15pm
Msg #53362

I was listed on the FEMA website as available but had to change that, we had a vacation planned and are on vacation in Georgia now.

I going to HUD training tomorrow in Atlanta. While I have been out of town and have gotten a lot of emails to do inspections. I also got an email to do two title company closings. One they could not find anyone to do and they called me and begged me but I am not home. I met another inspector here in Atlanta on Sunday, we have been networking.

Reply by not. in FL on 7/20/05 1:06pm
Msg #53371

Can you tell me where can I go to sign up for those inspections?
Thanks!!

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/20/05 1:44pm
Msg #53373

Where are you in Florida?

Reply by Not. in FL on 7/20/05 2:57pm
Msg #53404

Re: Surriviving the Hurricane-Margaret

South Florida (W Palm,Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Keys)
Any info is greatly appreciated!!

Reply by Margaret_FL on 7/20/05 5:29pm
Msg #53439

Re: Surriviving the Hurricane-Margaret

Click on my profile and send me an email.

Reply by MsRobboPA on 7/20/05 4:07pm
Msg #53425

I'm so glad that you escaped with minimum problems. I don't know how you FL people get through all of the storms you've had over the past few years. Good luck with the property inspections.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.