Notary Rotary
There's no place like...
Notary Discussion History

There's no place like...
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Markita-MI on 7/30/05 2:18pm
Msg #55928

There's no place like...

Countrywide! I love doing their Helocs. One or two docs at most to notarize in the entire package. It is too easy. The only other comparable signing that I can think of is Indymac's 15-20 page docs. Those also are the easiest signing fee ever made. Let's hope they keep 'em com'n.

What's your favorite?

Back to signing ....

Markita-MI

Reply by chuckCA on 7/30/05 5:02pm
Msg #55967

I had one down the street once. Even walked and was back in 20 minutes.

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 7/30/05 9:33pm
Msg #56013

I agree on the Indymac's, easiest closings I ever did.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/31/05 7:15am
Msg #56057

Don't know what Countrywide heloc you got but

mine recently was on a second home in another state and was 120 pages. A joke. I had asked the loan officer even if this wasn't actually a refi and she said nope, heloc. Told the Co that I would never again do that for $125, it was larger than some refi's I get and I get min $150 for those so that would be that price at least if it's close.

myfav...Navy heloc...about 10-12 pages...always sent to the borrower...maby 5 pages they sign...I notarize 1 page...takes me from the time I get out of the car to the time I get back ni, about 6 mins. And most of that is me eriting their info into my journel.

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/31/05 6:44pm
Msg #56117

Re: Don't know what Countrywide heloc you got but

Hi Anon,

And if it was a second home I imagine there was no right to cancel, so the borrowers probably wanted to read every page of the package.

Reply by Bonnie/FL on 7/31/05 8:28am
Msg #56067

I've signed up with local Countrywide. Nothing yet. Is there a nationwide branch I should send my signup package to. I called my own lender (who is Countrywide) and they didn't know. Thanks

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 8/1/05 8:36am
Msg #56145

I like Citibanks Heloc and equity line of credit 2 notarizations about 30 pages the hole doc but only need abou 5 signatures.

keep em coming for

allie

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.