Transcontinental Title Message - Helpful
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 2:17pm
Msg #54266

http://www.texnotary.com/HUD-VA.pdf

At the above link there is a page in the HUD VA ADDENDUM TO UNIFORM RESIDENTIAL LOAN APPLICATION that TCT sent in the last package I did for them. It was sent to caution notaries not to miss this bwr's signature on one of these.

This form was revised on 06/2005 and some may be missing the signature line that comes first.

One of the helpful items that have been sent to me this week. I uploaded it so others could benefit as well.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 2:20pm
Msg #54267

Re: Transcontinental Title Message - Helpful - notes

It's a four page form. On page 2 and page 4 you need to have it signed. Page 4 has a VERY obvious line. It's page 2 that has the little skinny line that might be overlooked. That's why I only uploaded page 2...gotta save that server space.

Reply by Ny Notary on 7/24/05 6:58pm
Msg #54328

You are awesome. Thanks for the pointer Brenda!

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 7:23pm
Msg #54337

It was a good reminder for me...interestingly enough, the package I got from them had at least 25 pages interspersed in this package. The one I posted was helpful.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 7:50pm
Msg #54356

**had at least 25 pages interspersed in this package. **

Should have been **had at least 25 pages of WARNING STOP WARNING pages interspersed in this package. **

Reply by Joan-OH on 7/24/05 7:44pm
Msg #54351

Oops! I did one of these last week and if that signature line was there, I surely missed it. The lines on that form are so hard to find that after 2+ years, it is the only form that I put sticky arrows on so I don't miss it. And here I probably missed it anyways!

Don't you love it when they take a perfectly good form, change it, and then don't tell anyone!

Joan-OH

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 7:46pm
Msg #54353

I think this form is new. It's a 6/2005 revision.

And, THAT'S why I posted this. I was grateful for the note.

I doubt that you missed it...or that I've missed it, but it's possible. Just thought I'd share so there would be a heads up for the rest of the readers.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/24/05 9:37pm
Msg #54396

It must also be noted that in many loan packages, and ALL VA/FHA packages, the secondary form of ID --CANNOT-- be a SS card.

That's why the new line on the VA/FHA form and the new "authorization to verify Social Security Account number" form that is becoming more prominent in lender packages.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.