Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Two questions: 1. Photo? 2. Profile update date?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Ernest__CT on 7/17/05 10:35pm
Msg #52868

Thank you in advance to all who express opinions!

1. What is your opinion about adding a photo to your profile? (I'm asking from the point of view of a mature [50-something] white male. If I were female I wouldn't use a photo.) Both pro and con thoughts will be appreciated!

2. When we update our Profiles, the date is listed when someone views it. In your opinions, is it more valuable to have the date semi-current (e.g., within the last couple of months) or to have the date longer ago so that people (presumably signing services and title companies) will know that the profilee has been around a while?

Reply by Melody on 7/17/05 10:47pm
Msg #52870

1. Photo
Yes, use it. Being middle-aged is an asset in this business. We appear more trustworthy. I hope your picture shows you wearing a suit and tie.

2. I don't think we need to pay attention to the date. TCs don't - they don't have time! They read our descriptions. They have told me so.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 7/17/05 10:58pm
Msg #52872

Go with the picture... it can be an asset, especially for a "seasoned" person like us - lol... besides, I want to see what you look like. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.