Notary Rotary
Ugh! Sirianni
Notary Discussion History

Ugh! Sirianni
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Monica-FL on 7/18/05 6:07pm
Msg #52971

Ugh! Sirianni

Okay, okay. I know everyone is sick and tired of this guy however, the other day I was searching a bunch of notary sites and someone, somewhere, posted his home address. Does anyone have any idea as to what it is? Thanks.

Reply by Notary in ND on 7/19/05 4:37pm
Msg #53191

His home address:

Thomas Sirianni
78 Rivera Drive South
Massapequa, NY 11758

I have filed complaints on this guy with the Better Business Bureau, the Nassau & Suffolk Grievance Committe of New York, the NY Bar Association, the NY Dept of State Division of LIvensing Services and the NY Attorney General's Office. As of yet, I have heard from two who were not couldn't do anything to him, but directed me onto other agencies. Will wait to see what the rest have to say, but looks like I may be forced to file a judgment. Have addresses if you need any of them. Good Luck!

Reply by Monica-FL on 7/19/05 4:46pm
Msg #53194

Thanks. Have you sent him certified mail, return receipt requested to his home address?

Reply by Notary in ND on 7/19/05 5:08pm
Msg #53198

Tried the certified to the office & got it returned. Have read where others sent things to the home address and got paid. Personally, I think at this stage in the game he will just refuse to pick up and sign, but I could be wrong. I did just send a regular snot-gram via fax to him personally and also to his home. Will check in & let you know what transpires if you are interested. If you want to try to call John and the number has not yet been disconnected, try 516-882-5346 and tell him you have not been paid for a signing. If it goes as I think it will, he will tell you to fax your order to 516-997-5300. Of course, I was not so nice about it and asked him how he could work for this guy and does he receive a paycheck? Am at the point where it is the principle of the matter now as he owes so many notaries money who worked for him in good faith. It has cost me quite a bit just for phone calls, faxes and postage and am not gonna make a dime even if I do get paid because of all this nonsense! Besides the time it cost me chasing info on him. Will help you if I can! Good Luck!

Reply by caroleMI on 7/20/05 6:14am
Msg #53298

Sirianni had owed me for a signing in December of 2004. I contacted John, sent an invoice and was paid within a week. However, the check was dated for the date of the signing, and I received the check six months later. (my guess is that it would look like I held on the othe check for that amount of time)

Reply by Notary in ND on 7/21/05 1:41pm
Msg #53630

Well, you may find this hard to believe, but after I sent a personal letter to his office and his home, I received a check in the mail today. It is postmarked July 18th, but the check is dated for March 15th, 2005 and the best part - it is not signed! This is too much! Any other suggestions? If I send it back, I probably won't get it back for another six months! Am going to chat with the bank and see if there's anything they can do to help me cash it on this end. UUUGGGHHHH!!!

Reply by Joanne_SL on 7/28/05 7:37am
Msg #55304

GOT PAID!!!! I received a check from Tom Sirianni yesterday (July 27) dated March 15 for a January signing. If anyone wants his bank/account NO. email me at [e-mail address] and I will provide it. Address was 690 Broadway, Suite 203, Massapequa, NY

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.