Notary Rotary
United Land Services, Hauppague, NY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Teasa/NY on 7/15/05 3:14pm
Msg #52506

I rec a call on the road to do a signing a county over. I asked if she would fax or email the confirmation. She said they don't have time for that. BIG RED FLAG. Got home and did a search and sure enough bad payment practices. I called the girl back and was honest and said since I had never done business with them I did a search and advised her of what I found. She seemmed amazed. She said we are such a big good company. She was also amazed that there were postings on this site about them. They don't have time to fax confirmations (so they don't pay the agreed upon fee) or pay people. Go figure. Another invaluable Notary Rotary tool.

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/15/05 3:50pm
Msg #52516

Thanks for the warning T. Let's hope I get paid for my minimum wage job last night.

Reply by 3 Notaries on 7/16/05 6:25pm
Msg #52705

Confirm with listed fee, Never Leave the office without it!

We have also had companies pay only their low fees unless we can 'prove ' to them the agreed upon fee!
Now we won't even download the DOCs until we have the confirmation with the RIGHT fee listed on it!

Reply by PA Notary II on 7/18/05 12:15pm
Msg #52913

Re: Confirm with listed fee, Never Leave the office without it!

I did 2 deals for United Land Svcs. Got the same response...they don't send confirmations. OK..They met my fee and paid in 35 days. Would service them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.