Notary Rotary
VR and the original VR
Notary Discussion History

VR and the original VR
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Bob-Chcago on 7/19/05 12:33am
Msg #53037

VR and the original VR

As I have previously posted , I find the "llifetime membership fiasco at 50 state to be without any redeeming value and toally wrong on the part of VR
On the plus side, I note that her latest newsletter contains a link and endorsement of the ,to my mind, excekent Just Point and Sign and the related NSA training material on Victoria Rivera's web site, www.nwflnotary.com
I suggested that VR check this out when I spoke to her in LasVegas. However, she got there is a good thing.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/19/05 12:48am
Msg #53042

Roger...is Bob lucid???

I think what he is telling us is that this situation has developed a bit...he is taking credit for being an advisor of VR...and he's rather proud about it. That's the part that's disturbing me...I don't know what REALLY went on in LV, but I REALLY want it to stay there.

Just Messing with you Bob...from BrendaTx, the notary who does not sweat much for a fat Texas "Girl"

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/19/05 7:24am
Msg #53061

Re: Roger...is Bob lucid???

Lucidity is a somewhat relative and difficult to define term for a a guy who wears a black "Sox" cap with any semblance of pride... His performance with Ms. Ring in Vegas was
a thing of beauty, however.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/19/05 7:41am
Msg #53063

"Lucidity is a somewhat relative and difficult to define term for a a guy who wears a black "Sox" cap with any semblance of pride"

All this talk of wide-eyed dreamers and sports makes me wonder why there is no Notary Fantasy Football.

Reply by Tulsa_prlgl on 7/19/05 9:10am
Msg #53075

Shhhhhhh, My DH can hear the words "fantasy football" miles away, and if he though he could somehow tie it into "Notary" I would be in trouble indeed. He has already exploited me in a weak moment and now I have a character that I personally built on his Tiger Woods Golf game.... I must remain strong!

Thankfully I survived Fantasy Baseball, I just hope I can survive Football!

Reply by Bob-Chcago on 7/19/05 8:26am
Msg #53067

Please confirm that "my performance " was limited to a conversation near the phone booths with both you a Christine as witness to a exemplary behavior (with the possible exception of my "fertilizer/shoe polish" comment).
I will not claim credit for giving her "the word" but things are looking better. Hope that she wises up and honors the "lifetime" memberships that she sold a few years back.
Any discussion of "beauty" should best be taken off-board
SOX rule, cubs in middle, the Lord is in heaven, all is right with the world.

Reply by Christine/IL on 7/19/05 9:43pm
Msg #53254

Bob's right, I was there and witnessed first hand. It was just a casual conversation, we were all having a smoke (VR included) and Bob complimented her on her marketing skills, then he said something to the fact that her notary/signing agent skills were lacking and that she should check out the other VR's website. She said she never heard of it before so that means that yes Bob you did plant the seed! Good job!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.