Notary Rotary
Victoria L. Rivera
Notary Discussion History

Victoria L. Rivera
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenny/CA on 7/28/05 7:11pm
Msg #55447

Victoria L. Rivera

She's on the 50 State Notary teleconference . The ph. is on that web site have to go do some listening....

Reply by Brian/CA on 7/28/05 8:26pm
Msg #55459

No! That is Victoria Ring

Victoria Rivera wrote Just Point and Sign, which is a very good book. Don't confuse the two.

Reply by Jenny/CA on 7/28/05 8:28pm
Msg #55461

Re: No! That is Victoria Ring

not confusing her, she's a guest on the teleconference wich is going on right now.

Reply by Magic Lady CA on 7/28/05 8:36pm
Msg #55463

Brian - I have heard her book is good, but, is it really worth $200?

Reply by Shannon.Va on 7/28/05 9:10pm
Msg #55473

200 bucks for a book? It better read itself to me and have good pictures. hehe

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/28/05 9:26pm
Msg #55476

I believe that is for the book and the CD - still a little steep!

Reply by Jenny/CA on 7/28/05 9:32pm
Msg #55480

Re: Victoria L. Rivera

It is a book of about 340 pages with color notations of 73 documents. It also includes a 34 min. DVD. She stated that she will answer questions if any one emails her.

She was on Victoria Ring's teleconference for 2hrs. today.

www.justpointandsign.net

Reply by Brenda_CO on 8/25/05 7:05pm
Msg #61812

Re: Victoria L. Rivera

This "teleconference" that is to start at 6pm Mountain time .... I have been on the line since 6pm and nothing has happened. Does anyone know what's going on?

Reply by Elizabeth Atwood on 7/28/05 9:27pm
Msg #55478

Miss Rivera is everywhere. Kind of like T-Shirts on the OC boardwalk.

Reply by Melody on 7/28/05 10:14pm
Msg #55499

Victoria L. Rivera vs Victoria Ring

Victoria Rivera is a notary authority. She knows NSA and notary regulations inside and out. She is one of the best NSAs in the United States. Her training materials are top notch and far better than those offered by the NNA.

Victoria Ring (of 50StateNotary.com) knows zip about notary regulations and NSA "best practices". It has been proven on this board many times that VRing gives out erroneous information. But VRing is a marketing genius. Incorporate her marketing advice. Burn the rest.

Be careful which Vic to attend to for which advice. Both are valuable resources.

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/28/05 11:40pm
Msg #55535

Re: Victoria Rivera vs Victoria Ring - interesting combo!

Whoever thought those two, at opposite ends of the NSA knowledge base, would ever get together! Vic Ring has just "discovered" (thanks to Chicago Bob!) Rivera's existence, and is now even touting Vic Rivera's products on her site, even though they're in direct competition with her own "training" guides!

More discussion on the two VRs and how they are sometimes confused as the same is on the "Just Point & Sign" thread on the previous page.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/25/05 6:42pm
Msg #61803

Re: Victoria Rivera vs Victoria Ring - interesting combo!

Please be careful...the information that V Rivera gives out is also erroneous.
She states that notaries who claim they are just Notaries or Signing Agents are wrong and bad for the rest of us. We are according to her are CLOSING AGENTS. I listened in to the conference last week. She actually told a newbie to sign where it said CLOSING AGENT on the docs because that is what she is. Not a notary. She said anyone who thinks they are just a notary is wrong. They must explain the docs and facts to the customer. She also stated to set up the package to best suit YOUR presentation.
How long has she been doing this? I have been doing this for 5 years now and have NEVER done either one of those things. Nor have I been asked to. In fact have been told not to. Not explanations Call the LO ...DO NOT take package out of order. Or fee will be deducted......
And I maintain at least two- three signings a day. Except Sundays. So I must be something right.
In my state anything more than beng a notary or signing agent by explaining facts figures and terms is ILLEGAL. Some other states maybe but not in PA.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.