Notary Rotary
Victoria Ring
Notary Discussion History

Victoria Ring
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie/FL on 7/31/05 8:10am
Msg #56064

Victoria Ring

I subscribe to Victoria's email stuff and I quote "Backdating is notarizing any documents that have a different date on them than when the signing is taking place. So if the documents are dated for the 27th and it is the 28th -- the lender needs to redraw the documents" per Victoria. Am I wrong or what. I don't agree. A lot of docs are NOT time sensitive and the dates on the actual doc doesn't matter to SOME lenders or states. But I was taught backdating was ME notarizing on the 28th and putting the date on my notization section the 27th! which I realize is a NO NO. It would not have mattered if the docs themselves were dated the 27th and I signed on the 28th as long as I put in my notarization section I witnessed and they signed on the 28th. I am correct, right?!

Reply by Bob-Chicago on 7/31/05 8:31am
Msg #56069

Re: Victoria Ring is wong you are correct, further

in the past she has put out a lot of bad info
She seems to have seen the light and has hooked up with Victorial Rivera and Gerri Piere-Florimond , both acknowledged NSA experts
Apparently the quality of VRings info will now improve.
As to the doc date vs. notarization, date , they may be an issue if the docs are dated after the date that you notarize.
I had one on those for a Fl property yesterday, with the docs dated for 8-1
Pointed it out to title co and they said it was ok. So not my problem. I notarized for 7-30
I also checked with my Fl expert, PAW, he he also blessed it.

Reply by Marie/MS on 7/31/05 8:50am
Msg #56073

I think Victoria Ring is good for marketing tips. When it come to notarizing and dates. I would recommend you stick with your state rules and regulations on signing documents.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/31/05 5:44pm
Msg #56115

VRing is only out for the money. I knew of her way before she ever thought of getting into the notary business. When she was selling internet marketing, ezine advertising, website advertising, website building, etc. and even then the only thing she ever thought about was making a buck. I was wonder struck at how everyone was listening to her, but the sheep just kept coming. I guess she is making a bundle off selling the notary thing though, I guess she is getting what she wanted all along, the buck.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/31/05 9:38am
Msg #56075

Bonnie
As others have responded. Victoria is wrong! You are correct.

Where in FL are you located?

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/31/05 7:43pm
Msg #56120

I too got this email...yesterday. I guess what Bob Chicago says isn't exactly working on her yet. She sent out this info on her "notes" from her telephone conf.
b.

Reply by Bonnie/FL on 8/1/05 8:10am
Msg #56141

Re: Victoria Ring to Sylvia

Sylvia, I am in Davenport, which is basically my mailing address. I'm in Polk County (near Disney), off of Route 27. I knew I was right about her "so called back dating" info, but just thought I would throw it out anyway. And I agree with the others about the ones dated after the signing. I just do as I am told and what I have been taught and have actually been doing for over 20 years as a Real Estate Paralegal (started in NJ). It just threw me when she put in the the actual date of the doc as being "back dated". I also agree with the others even not knowing much about her, but just reading her website. I did like her book and ordered her new marketing tip book (couldn't hurt). But I am still signing up daily with tons of companies and doing just fine. But I just love this site on NotaryRotary!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/1/05 8:12am
Msg #56142

Re: Victoria Ring to Sylvia

Bonnie
Click on my link, and e-mail me with your information. As you probably know I do have a signing service and I may get work in your area for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.