Notary Rotary
Victoria Ring-- Credit where due
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Bob-Chicago on 7/1/05 8:12am
Msg #49279

I just learned that VR had Gerri Pierre-Fleurimond as a guest speaker on her Teleconference yesterday
I know Gerri personnally , having spoken with her on a panel at the NNA Convention in Orlando in 2003. She was selected as NNA Notary of the Year.
She owns and operates an excellent Notary/NSA training company in New Jersey and is very knowledgeable.
Apparently VR is getting the word that being a good NSA involves more than marketing.
As she seems to have quite a following, it is a very good thing to get good info out to her people.
Happy July 4th to all. Let's get our flags up.

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/1/05 10:02am
Msg #49315

I've learned something new with every conference call I could be on. It's great actually hearing different people's voices. I hope Victoria will be able to continue to do this.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/1/05 10:15am
Msg #49317

Does anyone have info on Gerri's training program, as i'm from NJ and would like some additional training. Thanks

Reply by TAgey_VA on 7/1/05 10:17am
Msg #49319

I believe it is on www.notarytrainer.com.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.