Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
WOW! All you Southern AZ residents... It's HERE!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by AngelinaAZ on 7/22/05 12:39am
Msg #53812

Is anybody else down here? The season was late this year but it's gonna be a doozer! My expedition got blown off the road on the way home from the airport and there were two roads blocked because of flash flooding! This is going to make things 'interesting' for those 3-7pm appointments!

Reply by Martha_AZ on 7/22/05 8:10am
Msg #53839

So far, all we've got here in Chandler are dust storms. Still waiting for the monsoon!

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/22/05 8:51am
Msg #53849

Angelina,
How did everything go for you on your trip to CA?

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/22/05 10:55am
Msg #53877

Court is on Monday. I just flew home so I could work today at my TC today... Lord knows I'm not referring that job to anybody else!!!

One of my sisters says to me, "I just don't understand why you can't just ask somebody else to cover for you." ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

I go back out to CA tomorrow morning and I'll come home again on the 28th or 29th.

I am holding my breath and trying not to stress out 24-7 about it!

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/22/05 4:03pm
Msg #53936

Way more wind this year. Last year the rain came down in torrents every day and we had hail stones the size of nickels when it was 80 degrees outside. This year I've walked outside and been PELTED with rain and anything else flying around! My yard is filled with stuff that the neighbors half a mile away forgot to put away.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.