Notary Rotary
Wanted to kick my new HP 3030 !!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by MDNewbie on 7/7/05 4:13pm
Msg #50359

I bought this HP 3030 a week ago. I had to assigments today with email docs. The first set went smootly, but too slow because of the docs. About the second set of docs.. well first page fine, 2nd page fine.. and then it started to leave blank spaces in many pages.I checked out the pdf file.. and there was not spaces.. on the rest of the pages I could only see lines and lines.. no text.. then again it printed some letters or words.. and blank spaces. I re started the pc.. tried again. I printed the first 20 pages fine.. and again.. big spaces in blank.. and lines. Any suggestions ? TIA

Reply by Anon on 7/7/05 4:26pm
Msg #50362

Save package to desktop. Make sure your computer is still not connected to the internet and print.

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/7/05 5:18pm
Msg #50377

Also turn the printer off for 15 sec's before starting to print. This will clear out the memory of the printer. Learned this the hard way.
b.

Reply by Pam on 7/7/05 10:51pm
Msg #50468

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't know that....

Reply by Pam Engstrom on 7/7/05 8:24pm
Msg #50410

It's possible your printer doesn't haved the necessary amount of memory. I have had the same problem in the past and had to upgrade the memory. I currently have an hp3330 multi-function and have not had that problem with this model.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.