Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
What is wrong with the NNA besides the obvious ???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 7/25/05 4:24pm
Msg #54536

While sitting in four different signings today -(July 25 - does END OF MONTH mean anything to this money hungry organization ??) - the NNA has chosen to pick this particular day to call to tell me about all their new and exciting association.

After the first call, I told them I was no longer a member and to discontinue contact -- the second call was a little over an hour later -- this time I was a little more hateful with the same message -- the third call, again a little over an hour, I simply hung up on them, and the fourth call, I looked at the number and didn't even answer.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/25/05 4:37pm
Msg #54545

Also...I got an e-mail that I had to renew my membership then a few days later my E&O insurance...I didn't even get it until January/Febuary this year. What's up wit dat???

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/25/05 4:42pm
Msg #54547

Start getting prepared -- you will receive notices every month - RENEW IMMEDIATELY!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.