Notary Rotary
Will be mostly off the boards a few days
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by IrisWA on 7/24/05 5:05pm
Msg #54301

My computer has gone absolutely bonkers ... managed to get it up & running again, but after a complete reformat and wipe clean, then an all-nighter reinstalling -- there are indications the motherboard might be going.

So, if you all don't hear from me, I am computerless for a bit! (No guarantees I'll be able to get it running anytime again soon.)

By the way, responded to all your "Suggestions on overdue payments" in the original thread.

Be happy!

Reply by IrisWA on 7/24/05 5:08pm
Msg #54302

P.S. Lexmark Inkjet All-in-Ones

(My "beloved" all-in-one's FAX software did me in ROYALLY! and messed everything up.... Not only did it make my last signing on Friday a nightmare to complete, but I now also most likely need a new computer in addition to the new all-in-one ... etc.!) Warning: thinking of buying a Lexmark inkjet? DON'T DO IT!

This was my second Lexmark, and they are nothing but a a headache! This one was a cinch to install, but the Fax software never worked properly and made it impossible for me to Fax through my other two software functions, as well.

My final word on Lexmark (and I'm cleaning it up) PFFFFFFFFTTTT!

;)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.