Notary Rotary
eDoc Printing
Notary Discussion History

eDoc Printing
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 7/21/05 1:15pm
Msg #53617

eDoc Printing

I received a call last night from one of my regular clients (signing service). She asked if I would print out docs for another notary for $50 and the other notary would come to my home and pick up the docs.

Apparently the broker involved in the deal uses a notary who can't print eDocs. He will only use this particular notary but was in a bind. I never thought to offer printing services to another notary. Of course, most of us probably can't afford to pay another notary $50 to print out our docs, but it was the easiest $50 I ever earned in the comfort of my own home thanks to a desparate title company willing to make a broker happy.

Reply by ChristiSocal on 7/21/05 1:29pm
Msg #53628

How ya doin MaggieMae?

That is a nice way to make 50. I wonder if that is something to market to those without lasers? Something to think about anyway.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 7/21/05 1:44pm
Msg #53631

Re: How ya doin MaggieMae?

Hiya Christi!

I never thought about it until last night when I received the call. But for people only receiving $50 - $75 that's not feasible. Maybe more to market to a signing service/title company.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.