Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
how do I update my profile now that I am a premier member?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Donnanorthernca on 7/30/05 8:38pm
Msg #56004

I know there have been similar posts but I can't seem to find them

Reply by Kim_Cali on 7/30/05 8:44pm
Msg #56005

Log in and click on the My Profile located on the top center of the screen from the home page of notary rotary.

Reply by Donnanorthernca on 7/30/05 9:29pm
Msg #56009

I tried that but it wont work. There is no way to update anything

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/30/05 9:30pm
Msg #56011

Re: you aren't signed in, and you must be!

Reply by Donna LaBelle on 7/30/05 9:31pm
Msg #56012

yes I am but I can't change the number of signings or agency relationships. Right now it says 0 and that isn't correct

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/30/05 9:37pm
Msg #56015

And it will continue to say that. The number of signings and agency relationships are determined by the Work Orders tab -- the number of companies you sign up with and complete a work order for *JUST* NotRot. The list is limited. You can not include past signings for companies not listed on the Signing Services tab. Also, the number of signings and agency relationships adjust automatically -- you do nothing with entering numbers on the home page yourself.

Reply by Donnanorthernca on 7/30/05 11:02pm
Msg #56040

so how do I do that?

Reply by Dmartz_IN on 7/30/05 11:11pm
Msg #56041

Donna,
Go to the top of the page and in the righthand coner it says Join/Login click login and go from there.

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/31/05 7:54am
Msg #56061

*so how do I do that?*

You're kidding right? -- This is the last post I'm writing in this thread because I refuse to take your hand and do the step-by-step process for you. Harsh, yes, but if you can't take the initiative to figure out some of this on your own, what are you going to do when you are sitting in the middle of a signing and the borrowers ask you a question you don't know?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.