Notary Rotary
my nice long apt last nite...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 9:17am
Msg #50534

was supposed to be a 20 minute job Smiley not to mention the foot/toe licking from two little ugly pug dogs the ENTIRE time! It was an engineer, he wasn't anal or anything....need I say more?
I need a pedicure and some cash for alcohol research.

Reply by Charles_CA on 7/8/05 10:14am
Msg #50548

Having been an engineer for many long years I'd like to know just what exactly do you mean by that....?;-) Ok, now where in the dickens to you get those smiley things!

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 10:21am
Msg #50549

LOL...you know what I mean...We love you guys Smiley
the smiley is : then ) ditch the nose lol

Reply by Charles_CA on 7/8/05 10:23am
Msg #50551

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, however, we like to think that we are analytical not anal: but maybe that was just a typo on your part ;)

Reply by Charles_CA on 7/8/05 10:24am
Msg #50552

Re: my nice long apt last nite...Let me try one more time

Smiley there did that work????

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 10:29am
Msg #50554

ok...anal itical ...I know a few engineers being in 'Rocket Scientist' town that pride themselves for being so analytical...yey - you got the smiley down

Reply by anonymous on 7/8/05 1:42pm
Msg #50605

Smiley

Reply by anonymous on 7/8/05 1:45pm
Msg #50608

My son is an engineer, he's not anal at all, just detail oriented and perhaps Charm should wear closed toe shoes, the power of the mind in the darling pugs is indeed limited! Give the darlings a break.....

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 2:50pm
Msg #50638

LOL...I guess I just don't care much for dogs since I had half my face taken off by a German Shepard at 11. Love cats though!
My father-in-law is a retired engineer for NASA...He's a wonderfully patient man Smiley

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 7/8/05 6:11pm
Msg #50664

Re: my nice long apt last nite...testing......

Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.