notary networking
Notary Discussion History

notary networking
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Nicole Spaulding on 7/26/05 1:25pm
Msg #54789

notary networking

Hello there.
I just recently moved from Southern California to the Central Coast area and am finding it difficult to network and find loan signing jobs. It seems there are no agencies around and every bank and mortgage company I've been into do not need any more notaries. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Nicole

Reply by Anonymous on 7/26/05 1:34pm
Msg #54792

PS I'm rather new at all of this! I've got myself listed on notaryrotary.com but just have a basic membership.

Reply by Merry_CA on 7/26/05 6:12pm
Msg #54883

Hi Nicole,

First I would suggest that you get a Premier Membership here at NotRot... I started getting more calls within a week of converting to a PM. Also the PM gives you access to the contact information for many signing services.

Also, read mesage #33325 (over and over!).

Set up your forum name (in your profile) so that CA is part of your name. You should then receive insights from others who know CA notary law.

Good Luck! Smiley

BTW, I am in the SF Bay Area... where are you?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.