Notary Rotary
quick questions
Notary Discussion History

quick questions
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Polly_CA on 7/6/05 8:33pm
Msg #50158

quick questions

I got a call from the mother of a friend of mine, she has a few documents that need to be notarized. She is selling her late parents house which is in Florida. There are only about 10 papers total that they sent her that need to be signed and witnessed. How much would you charge? Also she needs to send these back tonight.

Reply by Kay / NV on 7/6/05 8:38pm
Msg #50159

If I didn't just "do" it for fee as a favor to my friend, I would have to charge my travel fee and then the allow amount by the state for each notarization.
Again I would only charge the minimum if I was to charge anything. (Which I probably wouldn't.)

Just my 2 cents.

Reply by kwink/ca on 7/6/05 8:48pm
Msg #50162

I would charge nothing

Reply by BP_WV on 7/6/05 10:03pm
Msg #50178

I would do it as a favor... never know when you'll need a favor in return.

Reply by Polly_CA on 7/6/05 9:07pm
Msg #50165

I agree

Yes I was thinking that I would charge her for just the pages that needed to be notarized(6). Even though Im not that close with these people, I guess I'll just do it as a favor. She'll really appreciate it. Thanks for your "2 cents".

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/6/05 10:51pm
Msg #50198

What goes around comes around. Good karma. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.