Notary Rotary
sign on the x
Notary Discussion History

sign on the x
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by pattijay412 on 7/13/05 7:19pm
Msg #51822

sign on the x

They just called me for a job. I told them it took 6 months to pay me last time. has anyone had a good experience with them lately? Help, I don't want to waste my time.

Reply by Anon on 7/13/05 7:28pm
Msg #51827

Shame on you! After the experience you had and the numerous warnings posted on message boards about them, do you really think you have to ask? My God! Just scroll down to the bottom of the screen.

Reply by tnotary on 7/13/05 8:07pm
Msg #51839

that signing company sucks!! they are disorganized, unprofessional, and you have to chase them down to get paid!!!

Reply by linda/ca on 7/13/05 9:15pm
Msg #51854

Why would you even ask a question like that???? please

Reply by Kat Ca. on 7/14/05 1:24am
Msg #51915

They owe me for April. When I called them the girl that takes care of payables is on vacation. Must be nice!!! They called me a couple of weeks ago and I said "NO".

Reply by TN no-no on 7/14/05 7:42am
Msg #51936

I only did ONE for them before learning about these forums and it took 6 months to get paid - they low-ball us and are totally unprofessional. The only reason I got paid at all was because I called them every single week for 6 months and finally got paid. I cashed the check immediately for fear it would bounce or something - luckily it did not. They still call me and I tell them the truth over and over and ask them to remove my name from their database, but they just don't "get" it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.