Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
this is what I got in regard to ESS (Elite Signing Services)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by TCMN on 7/29/05 2:36pm
Msg #55737

This is the email that I received from the mortgage company when I contacted the CEO's executive assistant and asked for help regarding not being paid from ESS for services rendered. (by the way...THAT is one way on how you get your money should you NOT be getting it from the person who hired you without going to court and racking up fees....go directly to the top of either the lender OR the title company CEO...and if you want help with that, let me know)

Hello Tyler,

In regard to the matter of not being paid by Elite Signing Services, a conference call was placed to the Vice President of Sales at First American ELS, Tom Stingily. Tom was already aware of the issue. Elite Signing Services has gone out of business recently which caused this problem. First American is now in the process of going through their orders sent to Elite Signing Services and paying the notaries directly. All notaries will be paid for their services by First American ELS. If you have any further questions or concerns about this, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Director of Vendor Relations XXXX Mortgage Co.

Should this be true and I do believe it to be, anyone who needs assistance I will be happy to help with that. I hesitate to just give out names and email addresses on this board so out of respect for the individuals who have done something about getting this resolved for me, I will show them the same and get you in contact with those individuals.

Hope this puts some hope that all not paid by ESS can expect to get that money.

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/29/05 3:10pm
Msg #55745

Glad to know you're already ahead of the game, though I'm aware of the situation but they are not yet pass due on my book. Could you please shoot me an email ([e-mail address]) regarding this?

Thanks...Andy

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/29/05 4:15pm
Msg #55757

This is not Elite Signing Services out of Kansas City. MO

Hope nobody confuses the two.
Elite Signing Services out of MO has no connection to Elite Signing Services out of Cary, Ill.

Reply by TCMN on 7/29/05 7:03pm
Msg #55786

Correct Sylvia...I'm sorry I forgot to add that...

This is for the Elite Signing Service out of Cary, IL. I was running out the door when I posted it and I thought about it when I was on the road. I just wanted to badly to make sure all of you knew that there might be hope for getting what is owed.

Reply by carolnj on 7/29/05 8:34pm
Msg #55803

Tyler, Please email me - I have a question regarding first american ELS and the lender involved regarding an ESS matter. thanks, can be reached at [e-mail address]

Reply by Joan-OH on 7/29/05 8:35pm
Msg #55804

Wasn't there another signing company that went belly up a year or so ago that First American came up to the plate and paid the notaries? Was it "Victory"? It is admirable that First American is stepping up to the plate and taking care of it....but why do they pick signing companies with such bad reputations?

I've been stiffed 4 time in 2 years by 3 different signing companies. Believe it or not, all the same title company and I have proof they paid the signing company. So why are they choosing the bottom of the proverbial barrell?

Joan-OH

Reply by patricia on 7/30/05 10:36am
Msg #55871

unfortunately I had some dealings with Elite Signings, did one that came from First American
and had trouble getting paid, I did contact the title company and tell them about the problem and also that Elite Signing had a long history of this, asked them why a big , reputable company like thay are would send their business to such a sleazy company. Then in March of this year I agreed to do another signing for them as I had forgotten their name and that was
from Novastar Mortgage, Elite never paid for that one and I have also called the person in charge of vendor management at Novastar and gave him the same info, he did say he would never allow them to get any more business from them, hope he keeps his word. I think most title companies and lenders would not want to do business with companies.

Reply by From a friendly IL notary on 7/29/05 10:24pm
Msg #55819

Here is where you can find the worm...

I have never worked for the guy but I know where he lives....

Richard Barry
4818 Strong Rd Crystal Lake IL 815-788-5256 or 815-788-5258

or

3308 CARDINAL LN, WOODSTOCK, IL 60098-8133 this is where the tax records are sent to.

Good luck!

Reply by Anonymous on 4/18/06 1:03pm
Msg #114221

Re: Here is where you can find the worm...

Both of these numbers have been disconnected.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/9/05 5:32pm
Msg #64452

Re: this is what I got in regard to ESS (Elite Signing Servi

Hello TCMN,

This is great information. I am trying to help a friend here in CT collect approximately $3,000 owed by ESS. The Title Co. was First American for most if not all of the signings.

Could you email me at [e-mail address] if you have a chance. I'd like to get some more information if possible.

Thanks very much.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.