Notary Rotary
would like to speak with someone via phone regarding edocs
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Elisa_CA on 7/27/05 11:08am
Msg #55047

Is there anyone out there I may call to ask a few questions regarding edocs. I just got my printer but have a few questions regarding programs/ software/ etc and it would be too hard to explain in a forum. I won't take up too much of your time and it would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.
Elisa

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/27/05 11:09am
Msg #55048

Beverly @ 850-587-2612

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/27/05 11:13am
Msg #55052

You are welcome to click on my link and call me.

BUT - if you have a PCL 5 or PCL6 printer you shouldn't have any problems. And any software you will need (other than Adobe), such as Swiftview will be provided with the docs - or a link to download the software (free)

Reply by yoyo on 7/27/05 12:21pm
Msg #55082

Usually when you have a problem with software you can call the software company and they will help you. I had problem where the software was saying that it was printing and it was not. I called the software company and they said that I needed to install another program because the one that the loan company emailed me was not compatible with my printer. they emailed it to me and I was back to work..

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/27/05 4:26pm
Msg #55169

That's really nice of you Sylvia and Beverly.

Hope all those naysayers who want to attack 'anointed' ones for "not helping people" read this thread. Here's two people willing to give of their time to help a total stranger over the PHONE on a printer issue!!

Buzz off Terry.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.