Notary Rotary
All CA Notaries
Notary Discussion History

All CA Notaries
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by CA_Jeanet on 6/2/05 6:48pm
Msg #41946

All CA Notaries

I am in Northern CA and business has been very slow for awhile now. Are other CA Notaries
experiencing this as well?

Reply by ColleenCA on 6/2/05 7:00pm
Msg #41949

Yes, and I am in Southern CA. Those that I do get, cancel. Very frustrating!!!!

Reply by sheila in san jose on 6/2/05 7:19pm
Msg #41957

Last week and this week my business has picked up. I am getting lots of calls just about daily..

Reply by CA_Jeanet on 6/2/05 7:33pm
Msg #41960

Thanks to both of you. Sheila, I am from Gilroy before reitrement. Your area has been red hot since 1996 just before we retired. Happy business is still doing well there, and wish you well.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/2/05 7:38pm
Msg #41961

I had a great month in May, the second best I've had in 2 years of doing this. This week has been completely dead, but I figured it would be.

Reply by I'm in San Diego.... on 6/2/05 8:19pm
Msg #41976

and I did 11 last week & have 8 this week. 2 of them were double Purchases where I was hired directly by the Borrowers. All the rest are from Title/Escrow Not too shabby for the beginning of the month! I usually average 40 - 50 a month.

Reply by Rickwca on 6/2/05 11:59pm
Msg #42020

I have been at the National Convention this week. I have three or four lineup for next week.

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 6/3/05 11:27am
Msg #42083

It is still a re-fi/purchase/selling boom. I have 4 re-fi's lined up this weekend and purchase/sell on sunday. All of the parties involved will be meeting me at the purchaser's address, who happens to be selling their property too.

I just met a guy who happens to be doing a lot of purchases in AZ who gave my name to his LO for his next 3 purchases.

I like to meet prosperous people, but sometimes it bums me out because I would love to do what this guy is doing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.