DOT thread
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Jon on 6/8/05 6:40pm
Msg #43342

DOT thread

Reply by Jon on 6/8/05 6:45pm
Msg #43345

Let's try again

The DOT thread is taking up more than an entire page by itself. How can we get past it to the previous posts? Because it runs off the end of the page, when you hit 'previous' it just lists the same thread from the top again.

I have never seen a thread this long on the board. Smiley

Harry, if you want to delete some of my posts to shorten the thread, I don't mind. Smiley

Reply by Anonymous on 6/8/05 6:48pm
Msg #43349

Re: Let's try again

Try to view as linear instead of threaded and see if that helps.

Reply by Jon on 6/8/05 6:50pm
Msg #43350

Answered my own question....

...just go to the "topic" or "linear".

The DOT thread has 105 replies.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/8/05 6:56pm
Msg #43354

Re: Answered my own question....

"The DOT thread has 105 replies."

And 34 of them are from a single poster.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/8/05 9:23pm
Msg #43385

OMG Jon ... I love persistance and you

have the PERSISTANCE AWARD for the week!!!

I have gone in and out to two signings and this sucker is still going.

I have tried twice to stop this thing I started and... unfortunately I kept going myself after my first attempt... and then nobody liked my attempt to inject some humor with the newbie comparison... so now I am just sitting back to watch the monster.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/8/05 9:30pm
Msg #43386

Re: OMG Jon ... I love persistence and you

I really liked your newbie comps! I was trying to think of something to type about PAW and Sylvia qualifying as Fish and Game, but couldn't come up with anything witty enough.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/8/05 10:29pm
Msg #43393

Yes, well I am only generalizing however I'm sure I made a few enemies with that one. Right now if someone had to generalize about me they could say that I am a lowly deckhand who had a slow week in general with all the business crammed into two insane days that felt like the end of the month. SS's who tried to do the bait and switch from... 'yes, straight refi- no faxbacks to us, overnight to you... to... first and second, faxbacks to the lender (nice one) and switch to E-Doc at the last minute. When I advised of my new price I was told 'OK' *I should have had them fax me a new confirmation but I was being nice and stupid* and then upon faxing an invoice I got... 'well it is too late for us to change the breakdown of the settlement costs so I don't really know how we can swing it.' HMMMMM... Ok well what's your address 'cause I'm going to let Artie know that you've just taken a job moonlighting as a sheepherder.

OMG - I can't get that out of my head!

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/8/05 10:46pm
Msg #43400

moonlighting as a sheepherder

**I can't get that out of my head!**

And neither can the 20 or so non-notaries who I sent your tale of woe.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/8/05 10:50pm
Msg #43403

Re: moonlighting as a sheepherder

>>>>**I can't get that out of my head!** And neither can the 20 or so non-notaries who I sent your tale of woe.<<<<

Yeah, and my mom has called me back twice to say: "Are you sure??? Seriously???"

Reply by PAW_Fl on 6/8/05 11:07pm
Msg #43407

>>> PAW and Sylvia qualifying as Fish and Game <<<

You got that a back asswards....

Sylvia is a fish.

"Game" have PAWs.

Oh, wait.... that's Wanda that was a fish. But there is a lake and a creek names Sylvia (http://www.montesano.us/forestry_Sylvia_Creek_Trail.htm)

Reply by Anonymous on 6/8/05 6:52pm
Msg #43351

Use this thread...to continue insulting each other....

that way we can get past DOT thread.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/8/05 6:53pm
Msg #43352

You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny

Thanks for the invite!

Reply by Anonymous on 6/8/05 6:55pm
Msg #43353

LOL I know you are but what am I?.......n/m

Reply by John_NorCal on 6/8/05 7:13pm
Msg #43357

Re: LOL I know you are but what am I?.......n/m

Now children---play NICE!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.