Notary Rotary
Document assistance
Notary Discussion History

Document assistance
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by pa/ca on 6/2/05 5:34pm
Msg #41928

Document assistance

help! anyone heard of Document Assistance Co.??

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 6/2/05 5:43pm
Msg #41931

DAC

Done a few for them, they pay, but sometines need a little nudge:-)

Reply by TN Notary on 6/2/05 7:16pm
Msg #41955

Re: DAC

I have a DOT that needs to be sign and the borrower's will not return my call to schedual a time. Don't you think they would want to get their DOT signed? I would. I had this for 3 weeks now.

Reply by Sharon H.- MN on 6/2/05 7:49pm
Msg #41965

Re: Document Assistance

I've done a total of 8 signings for this company over the past year, so it's not a high-volume -- at least for me here in Minnesota. The jobs have been close-by and extremely quick and hassle-free. They generally don't email the docs, and they don't ask for a bunch of stuff to be faxed back, which is also nice. They don't pay great -- $50, but for a close easy signing, I'll take it. Their average time to pay is right around 45 days from signing, and they pay without any follow-up required on the part of the notary.

Reply by Susie_UT on 6/2/05 10:48pm
Msg #42012

Re: Document Assistance

I just accepted a DAC closing for the first time. I see that they are working for LSI. I have been busy with LSI closings for the last month or two so I wonder why they are now working through DAC. Anyone with info would be great!

Reply by Anonymous on 6/2/05 11:30pm
Msg #42018

Re: Document assistance

Love them!!! Easy jobs... pleasent and awesome staff!! Pays within guidlines... I give them fives stars!!

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 6/3/05 9:31am
Msg #42067

I did a signing for them on April 21, 2005. I have yet to receive payment!

will follow up Monday!

allie

Reply by Joanne_SL on 7/5/05 7:16am
Msg #49825

Did you ever receive payment? I did a signing for them on May 11, still no payment. Any idea who to contact, half of my numbers for them are disconnected.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.