Notary Rotary
Eagles Wings Notary Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by MARYANNE PANKER on 6/21/05 10:42am
Msg #46502

BEWARE - This outfit is in Pine Bush, NY - they sweet talk you and when it comes time to being paid, "the check is in the mail". Thankfully, I'm only waiting for one payment....talked to a gal yesterday who is owed over $1000.

Reply by Ny Notary on 6/21/05 11:00am
Msg #46505

Oh no. Please don't tell me this. They owe me a lot! Does anyone have anything good to report?
I just called there. They said they are cutting checks today for May closings.
Let's hope.

Reply by Teasa Octavia Mahar on 6/21/05 11:38am
Msg #46510

Long Island, NY seems to have the most unethical cos. I have ever dealt with. I think it is like the "fugetabowit" factor towards notaries. Don't mean to offend any Soprano fans.

Reply by MARYANNE PANKER on 6/21/05 5:31pm
Msg #46598

THEY are not on Long Island -- they are upstate New York....WE ARE on Long Island!!

Reply by Teasa Mahar on 6/21/05 5:56pm
Msg #46610

Sorry, my mistake, I knew I would offend someone. But us real upstaters don't consider Orange and Ulster Counties to be upstate. Never heard of Eagles, sorry.

Reply by Barb/LI on 6/21/05 3:16pm
Msg #46544

I called yesterday (again, again, again). Was told that the replacement check for April that they sent to replace the first one that I did not receive would be sent yesterday. And... That the check for the May signings would be sent in a few days. I asked if I should be worried... She said no. The saga goes on. Nothing would please me more than to put up a posting to say "I got my checks!" Good luck to us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.