Notary Rotary
Just don't understand
Notary Discussion History

Just don't understand
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by caroleMI on 6/29/05 7:52am
Msg #48727

Just don't understand

Monday night I was contact by a SS to conduct a closing with e-docs on Tuesday. The brws whated to change it to Wednesday at the same time (not a problem) here it is Wednesfay, a couple of hours before the closing and still no docs (even though I was told last night that they would be in my email by last night) I don't think it is the ss fault, but as near as I can tell it would on be a change of dates on the loan docs , so why am I still waiting. I don't get it.

Reply by Lil on 6/29/05 11:49am
Msg #48775

Did you try to contact the SS? Sometimes a quick call will get the docs to you.
There shouldn't be a big problem with the doc dates.

Reply by V on 6/29/05 5:51pm
Msg #48866

Did it go to your junk folder by mistake?

Reply by Ted_MI on 6/29/05 8:15pm
Msg #48895

Re: Not a problem for whom ?

Carole,

You stated that the brwers wanted to change the signing date to Wednesday.....(not a problem). I imagine that it wasn't a problem for you nor for the borrowers. But I imagine that this was a refinance and the docs were date sensitive. It would seem to me that the docs should be able to be redrafted fairly quickly, but in my experience that does not seem to be the case. And you are right it probably isn't the ss's fault. The docs don't emanate from them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.