NREIS
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce/PA on 6/2/05 6:06am
Msg #41731

NREIS

how often do they pay their notaries?

Reply by Knight Notary Services on 6/2/05 8:00am
Msg #41745

Lately they have not been paying very well. But in the past they pay within 30 days. I have never had any problems with them until recently though. However, for the past two months they have been paying over 60 days.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 6/2/05 8:15am
Msg #41749

Wonder what is going on with them. The attorney I work for has no problem getting paid for the searches we do. I thought they were like IREP where they pay the 15th and 30th of the month.

Reply by LuLu on 6/2/05 9:06am
Msg #41758

I am having the same problem and I am not happy. I used to jump on their calls but not lately. I spoke to Dave Love who returned my call after I left a few messages with the accounts payable department. He told me that I should contact him if I have any issues with payments as he is the vendor manager and he would take care of it.

Reply by TN Notary on 6/2/05 11:16am
Msg #41803

I never had a problem with them either. Lately I had to decline all their assignments because of bad timing. I like the was I can go to their household finance office. NO paperwork involved for the notary. You do all the work in the office and leave without a hassle.
Thanks for the update on their pay situation.

Reply by Teasa/NY on 6/2/05 12:00pm
Msg #41810

I am out of their database as I won't split their packages for no additional fee. Anyway, what I did do for them took about 60 days to get paid for when I was advised that the payment schedule was every 2 weeks.

Reply by PA Notary II on 6/2/05 12:11pm
Msg #41815

Just got a check from them and one from IREP today. Have never had a problem getting paid except for one month when they ran about 5 days late....otherwise $ in hand by the 5th and 20th of every month.

Reply by Kimberly_IN on 6/2/05 4:41pm
Msg #41912

I had to make a call into them regarding slow pay and they told me that the set of checks that were sent out were lost at the post office and that MANY MANY notaries weren't paid as a result of that. They said that they don't know who has and who hasn't been paid until the notary calls and brings it to their attention that they haven't been paid. I notified them and got a check a week later. That's the only problem I've had with them. I'll continue to accept assignments from them.

Reply by Tonja_VA on 6/2/05 8:38pm
Msg #41980

Sorry for such a basic question but, what does NREIS stand for?

Reply by Traci/MD on 6/2/05 9:41pm
Msg #42002

National Real Estate Information Services... What a mouth full!!!

Reply by Tonja_VA on 6/2/05 10:09pm
Msg #42007

Thank you

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.