Notary Rotary
Negrettes Notary Service
Notary Discussion History

Negrettes Notary Service
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by BP/WV on 6/23/05 10:20pm
Msg #47302

Negrettes Notary Service

anyone ever hear of them? I just did a signing for them today.... Seems nice but dont know if they pay on time.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/23/05 10:32pm
Msg #47305

Never had a problem. Very nice to work for. Met my fee and paid in two weeks. Lots of info is available on signing services by using the orange search button.

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/23/05 10:33pm
Msg #47306

They seem nice because they are nice. Negrettes has gotten great reviews from many Notaries. I had a not-so-great experience re: payment on one of four that I did last spring. I always knew I would get paid, so I didn't do as much follow up as I would have with others. I was just one of those that fell through the cracks. What did Forest say? S*** Happens. Of course, I was paid and all is well. Anthony works long hard hours and I commend him. I will continue to accept work from him.

Reply by AD/VA on 6/24/05 9:12am
Msg #47416

I agree Negretes is a good Signing Service. I've done 2 for them and I was paid in a timely fashion. I'm ready for more signings from Negrete's! Smiley

Reply by Ted_MI on 6/24/05 6:10pm
Msg #47563

Re: Negrettes Notary Service - spelling

BP,

If you happen to do a search, it will help if you use the proper spelling of the first word (which happens to be Tony's last name); it should be "Negretes". I suppose you are familiar with the old saying - "garbage in; garbage out".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.