Notary Rotary
Non-payment for services
Notary Discussion History

Non-payment for services
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by MeganCA on 6/17/05 4:14pm
Msg #45623

Non-payment for services

Do any of you know of a site where we can post companies that do not pay? I did a signing for California Notary, Inc. (dba CNI Signing Services Nationwide) in February and have not been paid. My calls and faxes go unanswered. This is the first time I've been stiffed!

Reply by Lily on 6/17/05 4:45pm
Msg #45631

I wish I did. I have some to list (United Notaries and AOS, Inc).

Reply by anonymous on 6/17/05 4:54pm
Msg #45638

Re: Non-payment for services-To Lily

How long ago did you do the United Notary Signing? Did you just do one for them? I do like to give a company one try, a notary nevers knows who will pay and who won't if you have only been called once by that company.

Reply by Jen-CA on 6/17/05 5:27pm
Msg #45655

Re: Non-payment from CNI

I did a signing for them in February and did not get paid until May. I had to call a few times. I spoke to a lady named Jennifer. Try calling and speaking to her, once I got through to her, she delivered on her word and got me a check out within a week. Good Luck!

Reply by MeganCA on 6/17/05 5:05pm
Msg #45641

Re: Non-payment for services/to Lily

I did a job for United Notaries in March and they just paid me recently. They said there were 50 or so payments that were overlooked.......

Reply by anonymous on 6/17/05 5:08pm
Msg #45646

Re: Non-payment for services/to Lily

hummmmmm that could be possibly....

Reply by Bonnie/Florida on 6/17/05 10:39pm
Msg #45731

Try NotaryBeware.com. They have all sorts of postings for different lenders/signing companies, etc. with comments good and bad. They use a scoring method.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.