Notary Rotary
Not a single signing as of today...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 6/14/05 8:25pm
Msg #44675

I have a loan app to fill out tomorrow morning but its so cheap that Im not telling how much Im getting, lol

Its been a very slow month, I hope it will pick up by EOM.

Reply by FL Notary on 6/14/05 11:03pm
Msg #44714

I have also been very slow. My best client sent me 5 signings by this time last month. Nothing from them. I was wondering if I had done something wrong. Hate to hear you're slow but it makes me feel a little better about no calls. Hope you pick up tomorrow!

Reply by Melody on 6/14/05 11:55pm
Msg #44733

Yes it is slow. 3 factors....

3 reasons why loan signings are down:

*Summer.
Most of our business comes from loan refinances. Purchase loans tend to go to local banks and title companies who do all signing In House.

*Summer.
People tend to go on Summer Vacation mode. They just do not want to pay attention to work including home work.

*Rates going up
Most people who wanted to refi their loans to get a lower rate have done so. Now that rates are rising, there is very little refi work left. The Train Has Left the Station.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.