Notary Rotary
Overnight/Confirm with borrower
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by SarahBeth_CA on 6/21/05 6:36pm
Msg #46621

I recieved an assignment for overnight docs. They are sending them out this evening. The ss told me that I could set the appointment with the borrowers. Assignment sheet says call borrower ASAP. Should I make it for tomorrow night or for Thursday or after. (I know it will depend on the borrowers schedule) I'm just a little nervous as I have not had an overnight sent to me yet so I don't want to jump the gun and set the appointment to quickly.

Thoughts and suggestions please.....

Reply by DellaCa on 6/21/05 6:46pm
Msg #46622

( I know it will depend on the borrowers schedule) Yes it does,I usually call asap to set an appointment,if I don't have the docs at that time I also let them know this so if the docs are late they are more understanding if I have to call back to change the time.
Relax

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/21/05 6:57pm
Msg #46623

Thanks. I went ahead and called the borrower and she is busy tomorrow night so we made it for Thursday. I did as you suggested and let her know the docs are on thier way. Sounds like everything will go smoothly.

Reply by Nashnotary on 6/21/05 7:51pm
Msg #46631

You need to know what date is on the loan and that should be the day you sign.

Reply by anonymous on 6/21/05 8:36pm
Msg #46662

Not all docs are date sensitive.

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/22/05 7:54am
Msg #46735

I also accepted a signing yesterday from a company that is over nighting the docs to me and having me set the appt time. As long as it is today, I am fine with the date sensitive docs. I will call the borrowers as soon as I get the pak and set an appt for this afternoon.

Reply by Anonymous on 6/22/05 11:09am
Msg #46805

signing service should have given you some idea of when the documents needed to be signed

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/22/05 11:43am
Msg #46812

Re: Overnight/Confirm with borrower..sarah

Overnight usually arrives around 10 am. They usually want the signing to happen the same day you get the doc's. If the borrower is busy today and wants to do it tomorrow you should defiantly get a hold of the folks that hired you to make sure that is ok.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.