Notary Rotary
Quality Escrow Services in Las Vegas
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Sheila Meinecke on 6/16/05 1:00pm
Msg #45207

has anyone dealt with them? I did signing 5/25/05 and am about to call them for payment...since its dragged longer than I feel comfortable with

Reply by Sam I am on 6/16/05 1:12pm
Msg #45213

Hi Sheila - I just noticed you started posting. Not sure if you're new or you were just quiet before. I had to tell you that I LOVE the 'photo' on your member page. Did you make it or have it made for you?
P.s. never dealt w/QES of Vegas, sorry.

Reply by Sheila Meinecke on 6/16/05 1:25pm
Msg #45220

I been quiet, having a slow week here in san jose.. I had the jpeg cartoon done by an online company- think its called real estate cartoons. I sent them a head shot and picked a"sample" I liked on their site, it was about $40. I have had lots of good response with it!

Reply by Sam on 6/16/05 1:28pm
Msg #45221

Thanx for the info - might copy it! Off to a signing...n/m

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/16/05 1:15pm
Msg #45217

Hi Sheila, I'm thinking you're new to this? The first month I was doing signings I wondered about payment and how soon I would see them. Decided to diary everything for 30 days and not make myself nuts (my kids do a good enough job of making me nuts).

I have a pretty steady stream of checks coming in on a regular basis. Seems like 2 weeks to 30 days is the standard waiting period for checks. I've only had one account go over 30 days (SOX... the notorious). They were one of the first SSs to call me and I accepted one closing from them pending receipt of a check before accepting another. So far they've called 4 more times and I've turned them down each time, explaining I cannot work for free.

It's only June 17th. Give Quality 10 more days and then give them a call if you don't receive anything.

Reply by Sheila Meinecke on 6/16/05 1:31pm
Msg #45223

I started doing signings in February, since then, I make it a point to ask when Iwill be paid, (if I had some one say 2 mos, I would turn them down too, like was posted here (somewhere... here today) I make a note in/on my copy of my invoice, its seems that most pay within 30, and some even faster, I neglected to ask them about payment. I also use excel to track income w/self employment deductions, mileage etc. You have to be organized if you work for yourself or you will go crazy

Reply by anonymous on 6/16/05 2:51pm
Msg #45247

Yes as Maggie Mae suggests 2 weeks to 30 days in a average turn around time for payment. I generally go ahead and accept assignments, don't ask about payment especially if no real mileage is involved. I wait for payment and if payment time is unreasonable in my mind. I simply wouldn't work for them again, if payment is too far down the road, but a steady flow of checks coming in, is nice. I think this one maybe each notary choice, I have one company that always pays within a week.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.