Notary Rotary
Resume
Notary Discussion History

Resume
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by On The Dot on 6/7/05 9:59pm
Msg #43047

Resume

Has anyone done a resume for a signing company? Can anyone point out an example of a notary resume?

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/7/05 10:22pm
Msg #43054

Just like any other resume.

Keep it to only one page, highlight your qualifications, job history for the past 10 years and education.
IMHO - Everyone should have an up to date resume, 6 months income in the bank and a valid passport. You never know...

Reply by hcampers/fl on 6/8/05 6:59am
Msg #43105

I have only been requested to send 1 resume to a signing company. It was Professional Settlements. They called me (in April) and sent me a signers package, I took thier test filled in all the paperwork and faxed back. Then I get a call from someone else bitching me out for not sending a copy of my resume. I told her I would be happy to send it and did. She was by far the rudest woman I have come across since I began this endevor. Never have heard a word back or recieved a signing.
From what I've read here I'm just as well off by not getting any of there business.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/8/05 9:38am
Msg #43134

*She was by far the rudest woman I have come across since I began this endevor*

Now, now... HCampersFL, there is no way they were rude to you! I checked and they were from CA. They are not from Texas so there is none of that Texas arrogance and chest thumping at work.

Smiley

Reply by hcampers/fl on 6/8/05 11:41am
Msg #43180

I think I heard a serious Tx drawl in her voice. She must have relocated....from a rattlesnake pit. Of course this really is an insult to all Tx rattlers.

Reply by Jon on 6/8/05 11:01am
Msg #43169

Sam advises:

"6 months income in the bank and a valid passport. You never know..."

Why, do you think you may decide to do something that will require 6 months of cash and a trip out of the country(preferably to a country without an extradition treaty)????? Smiley

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/8/05 11:40am
Msg #43179

Don't ask, don't tell. Smiley

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 6/8/05 1:27pm
Msg #43213

Re: Resume Jon - I am cracking up here!

Reply by Judith_VA on 6/8/05 11:53am
Msg #43183

Love the passport comment!

Got the Resume. working on the six months so I can quit and go full time, but don't have the valid passport - oh well add that to my to do list.

Sam you are a gem!

Judith

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 6/8/05 1:30pm
Msg #43217

Re: Resume Sam

I've got the passport a full-time job that pays a l o t.

I know that I am fortunate to have the full-time job & I plan on keeping it.
Oh, almost forgot - have 5 years oincome in the bank.

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 6/8/05 1:31pm
Msg #43218

Re: Resume Sam income not oincome

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/8/05 8:53am
Msg #43124

e-mail me and I'll send you mine

Reply by HisHughness on 6/8/05 12:48pm
Msg #43194

Should I include skills acquired in prison? Doesn't seem to be too much demand for making license plates in the private sector.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.