Notary Rotary
Ripped off by Elite Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Nancy on 6/13/05 3:38pm
Msg #44354

Help! Does anyone have any information (like a phone #?) for Elite Signing Service? There are two of them. (A good one and a bad one!The good one's # is (816) 468-7180) I did 2 signings for the bad one and they have not paid me or responded to me. None of their info has a phone #. When they called me for the second signing, I mentioned they had not paid me for the first (they were close together) and they said they would take care of it. That was in March! I have never had this happen and don't know how to go about tracking them down. I have sent them THREE emails with no response. Thanks for your help!

Nancy Smiley

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/13/05 3:42pm
Msg #44355

One is listed on this site as well as Elite Closing. Is it one of those? If so go to their website.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 6/13/05 3:58pm
Msg #44360

Are you talking about ESS, Inc out of Cary IL. If so I have not been paid for 2 signings from March. Phone # I have is 800-619-9693.

Reply by Nancy on 6/13/05 4:13pm
Msg #44364

I have a bad feeling about this! I just called the number you gave me and there was no answer. Their "voice mailbox" was full! What kind of company runs like that? I bet they are out of business...

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 6/13/05 4:18pm
Msg #44367

I know....I was calling them today too on my payments. The first 2 times I called I actually got a recording saying for accounting press 2, orders press 3 etc. I left messages. Then I called a few more times and got the v/m is full thing. Its probably full of my messages. Im wondering too if they are out of business. About seven months ago they were ok, I did alot of respa signings for Novastar through them, and was paid regularly. The last 2 I am trying to collect on here were in March, and havent been able to reach anyone. GRRRRR

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 6/13/05 4:19pm
Msg #44368

I have the L/Os name and number for the 2 I have. Im going to call him and see if he knows anything about them. He was the one who ordered the signing through ESS. Ill keep you posted

Reply by Nancy on 6/13/05 4:24pm
Msg #44370

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Smiley

Reply by patricia on 6/13/05 5:15pm
Msg #44386

I am also owed for a signing I did for them in March. I have left them a message that I will contact NovaStar regarding the non payment and also let Novastar know that they have a
very long history of non-payment and that a large, reputable lender could find a better way
to go that with this sleazy organization. I did one for them long ago and had trouble getting
paid, I gave that same message to the title company and immediately got a check, for some
reason when they called me for this last appointment I did not remember their name and
agreed to do the signing, now here we go again

Reply by Anonymous on 7/8/05 11:05am
Msg #50560

I was recently called for a signings for the one located in IL, here is the number they called from 847-458-6044. I hope this helps.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.