Notary Rotary
Service Link
Notary Discussion History

Service Link
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Dee-FL on 6/15/05 12:46pm
Msg #44840

Service Link

Does anyone know if Service Link sends their edocs on time. "On Time" meaning at least 2 hours prior to the signing taking place? They called me for a signing on this Friday and I know I will not be at a computer after 5 p.m. because of a weekly engagement with my daughter and the signing is at 7 p.m. Just wondering if anyone knows how they operate as far as edocs are concerned. Thanks.

Reply by Stringer_CA on 6/15/05 12:52pm
Msg #44845

I had a signing with them and I called to get an approximate time since I had another signing and I received the e-docs in time. Give them a call.

Reply by BP/WV on 6/15/05 12:58pm
Msg #44847

I do quite a bit by Service Link and their time varies according to when the lender sends them the docs. Let them know that you are on a tight schedule and they will do what they can to get them to you as quick as they can....but once again, it usually depends on the lender.

Reply by Claudia - NJ on 6/15/05 12:59pm
Msg #44848

Service Link (E-docs usually means Countrywide) are notoriously late. If the closing is at 7pm expect the docs at 7pm. just my personal experience with them.

Reply by Art_MD on 6/15/05 1:14pm
Msg #44855

Try 7:30 for a 7:00 closing. AND, I told them I was on a tight schedule.

Art

Reply by Dee-FL on 6/15/05 1:25pm
Msg #44858

Wow. That doesn't sound good. I'll let them know I'm on a tight schedule and hopefully, they'll work with me on this one. Thanks for all of your responses.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/15/05 2:00pm
Msg #44868

They sent me edocs in one email that was gigantic! My email server couldn't handle it. Luckily, I have another email address thru my full time job that will accept very, very large attachments. This was the first and only time I've ever had edocs bounce back to the sender because the file was too large.

Reply by Laura on 6/15/05 2:04pm
Msg #44869

Make sure they send you a...

Make sure Service Link sends you a Confirmation with "Fee" on it. Otherwise they will not pay you. (One of their little tricks)

Reply by Dee-FL on 6/16/05 9:41am
Msg #45107

Re: Make sure they send you a...

I have the confirmation that has the "agreed upon fee" stated. So, hopefully they won't stiff me. I surely hope they send the docs on time because I would hate to be in a crunch because of late docs. - Thanks again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.