Notary Rotary
Sign on the X
Notary Discussion History

Sign on the X
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Barry/FL on 6/20/05 2:31pm
Msg #46191

Sign on the X

I have been told three times, "The check is in the mail," over the last four weeks.

I asked to speak to the owner. Receptionist put me through to Shelly's voicemail,

I asked for the owner's name. Receptionist refused to tell me.

Finally was put through to Missy, Director of Operations, who told me they are not allowed to give out the owner's name. I demanded the name of their law firm. After being accused of being abusive by Missy, I was given the name of the person she said was the owner.

She ket asking what else she could do for me. I kept telling her just overnight me a check. I told her I did not postpone the signing for two months, why are they postponing the payment for service rendered?

She said they can't help it if the U. S. Postal Service is...

I cut her off. I told her not to blame this on the U. S. Postal Service. The check has to be cut and mailed first. I told her mail does not take three weeks to get from California to Florida!

I also told her the word is out on the message boards about SOX payment history. I asked her if she has seen the board. She said, "I don't waste my time with message boards."

After about 10 minutes of this, she behaved sarcasticly. She said, "We'll send you a check, Barry. Is that what you want to hear?" I asked her when. She repeated what she said in her same sacastic tone of voice. I repeated the question. She finally said, "When Shelly comes in today, Barry, we will write you a check.

She just would not tell me when I can be paid. I told her they missed their 4/30, 5/31 paydates, and now we are getting to the end of June.

When I told her I was giving this to my attorney, she reluctantly told me the owner's name is Debby Volotek. True or not, that is the name Missy, Director of Operations, gave me.

To all the people who are owed money by SOX for extended lengths of time that you write about, I would suggest you call SOX and demand to speak with the owner, even though I was told, "The owner does not take calls from notaries."

Again, I was told the owner's name is DEBBY VOLOTEK! 1-888-744-6481

Sign on the X
11 mareblu, Suite 100
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-3044

1-888-744-6481

If you have not been paid for an extended length of time for service rendered, Let them know about it.

With all the postings and warnings about this company that have been placed on this board in the past, ANYONE WHO PERFORMS SIGNINGS FOR SIGN ON THE X GETS THE TREATMENT THEY DESERVE.

I WILL NEVER SIGN FOR THEM AGAIN!!!

Reply by Laura on 6/20/05 2:44pm
Msg #46198

This is why there is the "No no list / Beware List"
I know some people don't like the list but, it does come in handy at certain times.
If you can't locate the list on this board, go to the other board.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 2:50pm
Msg #46200

Barry. I had the same thing happen to me.
I actually think Stacy is the owner.
How did I get paid.
I gave them one week to pay or I would contact the lender and Title involved in the loans to find out if they had been paid and make them aware of that they were not paying the notaries. They paid, but same attitude and sarcastic comments from them, indicating we just should not expect to be paid. Unreal.
You should be able to find out who the owner is from the NNA site if you are a member. Or from their website. Their only concern is making money and getting paid from their customer's so they don't want us contacting them. Use it and I hope you get your money. Good luck.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 3:02pm
Msg #46201

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13134410&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1
Would you belive it they have a Araiting
Something needs to be done about that
use the link

Reply by Barry/FL on 6/20/05 10:32pm
Msg #46336

Thank you so much, Erna for the information. I just filed the complaint. Everyone that has a problem with them should do this so they can not continue to get away with this!!!

That link to file a complaint, for those of you who missed it, is:

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13134410&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 3:06pm
Msg #46203

Re: Sign on the X. Barry use the link to file a complain...n

Reply by Indiana Notary on 6/20/05 3:23pm
Msg #46219

Barry, I feel your pain, went thru the same thing with SOX

Barry, I went thru the same experience as you. I finally got real nasty with them ( hate to resort to this) and threatened to notify the Secretary of State, Better Business Bureau and anyone else who would accept a complaint. Well, to get to the point, finally after I called them every day for about 2 weeks, I finally got a check. Good luck, I hope that it gets to the point noone will work for them.

Reply by Barry/FL on 6/20/05 10:34pm
Msg #46337

Re: Barry, I feel your pain, went thru the same thing with SOX

I just filed the complaint with the BBB, thanks to Erna. Everyone who has had this problem should file the complaint, in my opinion, and watch the rating go down!!!

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/20/05 4:10pm
Msg #46241

Re: Sign on the X Barry

Barry, not that it matters, unless the SOX gang gave you an incorrect spelling of the woman's name, VOLOTEK.

I followed the link Erna posted to see this:

DBA: Sign On The X, Inc.
Address: 11 Mareblu Suite 100
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 » Other
Primary Phone: (888) 744-6481 » Other
Primary Fax: (949) 900-2291 » Other
Primary Contact: Debra Vladic, President/CEO

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 4:19pm
Msg #46246

My experiance with Sign On The X.
They dont care about us but they care about getting paied from their customers and their rep with their customers. Only vepon we have to make them sit up and pay attention. Pay or we contact your customers.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/20/05 7:11pm
Msg #46302

Don't forget that fictitious business names are public record. Orange County can be searched here:

http://cr.ocgov.com/fbn/index.asp

Unfortunately you can't pull the actual form up online, but you can order copies at 15 cents per page. The listing for Sign on the X shows a last name of Hoss, the fictitious business name form might have a different address and phone number than the ones Brenda listed here.

I wish I had thought of this last week as I went to that Recorder's office last week to pull the FBN for All Around Signings. Would have gotten SOX if it had occurred to me.

Reply by Barry/FL on 6/20/05 10:37pm
Msg #46341

Thank you for the info. I filed the complaint with the BBB at:

I just hope everyone else does the same.

Reply by CAlGAl on 7/3/05 11:36pm
Msg #49729

The owners name is Debbie Vdalic, her email address is [e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.