Notary Rotary
This Month's Game Playing with Sig. Plus
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Sara-NV on 6/2/05 12:12pm
Msg #41817

I just began this month's game playing with Signatures Plus (but the LAST month I will play because I'm not doing any more work for them). Called yesterday to ask where my payment is for March signings for invoice faxed in on April 1. Left voice mail for Helen in Accounting (I think she's new). As expected I didn't get a return call. Called this morning, asked to be connected to the person who deals with unpaid invoices. Routed to Helen's voice mail again. I called back. Another receptionist said "Helen is here today, just a minute." (Where Helen was 30 seconds prior I don't know, but this is all part of their game.) Helen comes on the line, asks me what borrowers the signings were for and how much. I said "I faxed my invoice in on April 1." She gives me some excuse about "new personnel." I said "You know, I hear the new personnel excuse every single month; this is all part of your game isn't it." I don't believe that an invoice sent in means anything to these people. It just makes us notaries THINK we're going to get paid. I've even made the statement to Sig. Plus that they routinely DON'T pay, and just sit back and think that the notaries are going to forget that they're owed money, and payment is not made until a notary calls and squaks about it. After further promises by Helen that she will research it and call me by the end of the day, I hung up. We'll see what happens. I've wondered how these employees in good conscience can work for these deadbeat SS. I wonder if THEY have to play games every two weeks for their paychecks. And we're talking an invoice for 200 stinking dollars.

Reply by Sharon Harris on 6/2/05 1:05pm
Msg #41831

Signatures Plus is definitely one of the worst signing companies in terms of ever getting paid. You have to call and call to get them to cut a check. It took over 120 days to get paid for a job I did last October. I accepted one in April because it was close and I didn't have anything else going on. I started calling today and got this Helen's voice mail. I'm sure it will be weeks, if not months before I see any money from them. I won't do another signing for Signatures Plus.

Reply by Sara-NV on 6/2/05 1:15pm
Msg #41837

Oh and Helen was extremely insulted after she informed me she'd only been on the job two weeks and I said "You know what, I'm given some lame excuse every month about new personnel." It's almost comical.

Reply by Sharon Harris-MN on 6/2/05 2:29pm
Msg #41853

I'm with you Sara. They're forever saying they've got a new accounting system. What a lame company. I'm done with them.

Reply by Judith_VA on 6/2/05 6:22pm
Msg #41933

I looked at the list on NR to see what Sig Plus was rated and I couldn't find it. What's up with that? Do I need new glasses? or is it missing from the list?

Reply by Sara-NV on 6/2/05 6:25pm
Msg #41937

Type "Signatures" all the way out. There's plenty of negative comments about them.

Reply by cca on 6/3/05 9:59am
Msg #42071

Call Stacy Gordon at 949-233-3330 or he is the owner as listed with the state of California

Reply by cca on 6/3/05 10:01am
Msg #42072

Call Stacy Gordon at 949-233-3330 he is the owner as listed with the State of California. Or call Melody at their office.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.