Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
housekeeping...when do ya'll send invoices/W9/EIN...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by TitleGalCA on 6/28/05 8:50pm
Msg #48646

immediately after signing, or asap? Some confirmations require it immediately but occasionally I can't do it immediately. Any comments about repercussions for not sending invoices right away are appreciated. I just realized I haven't invoiced for a signing a week ago....and there's so many stipulations in the confirmation, I hope I've met them all. TIA.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/28/05 10:07pm
Msg #48664

I enter my invoice and print it as I am waiting for Docs to download and/or print. I leave it sitting in a tray next to my fax machine with my Closing Conf. form. I even address the UPS/FEDEX thing ahead of time and write the tracking number on the confirmation. It is all done ahead of time except where I circle CLOSED or NOT CLOSED. When I get back I just pop it in the fax immediately. I find that I have much more down time as I am waiting for docs than when I am done with an assignment. I used to invoice at the end of each week and now that I do it this way... I get paid on average about 3 weeks faster than I used to. I don't know why...

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/28/05 11:52pm
Msg #48698

Now....wait a minute... something's wrong here

It seems to me that's it's YOUR invoice... and you can send it whenever you reasonably want to. Do they not pay us when it's convenient for them to write the check? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I seriously doubt that any company can dictate to another 'when you must send us an invoice'. That being said, SEND IMMEDIATELY is the best idea.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.