Notary Rotary
loansignersinc.com
Notary Discussion History

loansignersinc.com
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by kellieco on 6/15/05 10:31am
Msg #44800

loansignersinc.com

Has anyone dealt with loansignsersinc.com. I received an e-mail from them wanting me to sign up with them.

Reply by Claudia-NJ on 6/15/05 10:42am
Msg #44803

I received the same e-mail - just a spam -

I have not dealt with them directly but if you do a search you will find that most people that wasted their money signing up with them did not bother renewing their membership because they didn't get any calls....

Reply by kellieco on 6/15/05 10:44am
Msg #44805

I tried to search but I must have put it in wrong nothing came up. Thanks for the info. There is so many out there it is hard to know what will work and what wont.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/15/05 12:06pm
Msg #44833

I received the email too,

but will not sign up with a signing company that charges to be in their database. There are hundreds of signing services and title companies out there to sign up with who don't charge. I'm skeptical of a company promoting itself as a signing service who charges notaries to be entered into their database. Makes me think they are getting most of their money from notaries and not servicing lenders they way they should be.

Just my opinion. That and $1.70 will get you a Grande at Starbucks (in San Diego).

Reply by TN Notary on 6/15/05 2:06pm
Msg #44872

Re: I received the email too,

I am signed up with them since a year ago and they are still sending me these emails. I email them and tell them that I have been signed up with them and no calls. I do not get a reply but then I really didn't expect one. I called several times and when I did get a human I was told they tried calling me once and I wasn't available for the signing. Go figure!

Reply by TN NOtary on 6/15/05 11:01am
Msg #44808

Waste of money. I signed up with them over a year and never received an assignment from them.

Reply by ColleenCA on 6/15/05 11:49am
Msg #44824

It is so nice to have this board to refer to. I just received the same email and I deleated it after I read this thread. Thanks everyone!!!

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 6/15/05 11:56am
Msg #44829

Me too!

Reply by Nash.Notary on 6/15/05 1:02pm
Msg #44849

Re: TNNotary

What part of TN do you live in. I work part time at a SS and they do all of TN.

Reply by Marla_NorCal on 6/15/05 2:24pm
Msg #44878

Me too! Thanks for the heads up!!n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.