Notary Rotary
toner question (brother 5150dlt)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by missy_socal on 6/20/05 4:27pm
Msg #46250

Does anyone know if there is a way to determine how much toner you have left in your printer? During the last two packages I printed the toner light would occasionally blink. I don't believe that it should be anywhere near needing to be replaced, but who knows...

I've just recently ordered the toner refill kit that has been recommended here, but it hasn't arrived yet. To be honest, I'm a little nervous about trying to refill myself. Hopefully, it's as easy as everyone says. It's certainly a lot cheaper!

Thanks for any help! I don't want to be messing with this in the next week or so!

Melissa

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 4:31pm
Msg #46252

I have a Brother MFC-8600. The lite will blink for quit some time before it will run out all together. I always have a new toner on hand and keep printing regardless of the lite blinking until it stops and asks for new toner.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.