Notary Rotary
A big Hooray for Harry!
Notary Discussion History

A big Hooray for Harry!
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 7/12/06 8:36pm
Msg #132833

A big Hooray for Harry!

Harry, you are really making huge strides in the exposure department and I want to say thank you.

I have received three calls in the last month from everyday people needing a document Notarized and they all found me by googling “Vero Beach Notary.” I just love the in and out cash transactions and enjoy the break they give me from loan signings. I get to meet great people and get my name out in my local community. One woman even put my number in her cell phone under Notary.

I do believe I have an advantage over others that are listed because I am a regular poster on the board. By having my posts under my profile, people would have to scroll for a while before realizing there are a few more Notaries in my area. Most of the folks that find me via google say “you were the only one listed.” How great is that?!

So Harry, again I thank you. I am proud to be an active member of the Notary Rotary community. Keep up the great work; I certainly appreciate it.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/12/06 9:33pm
Msg #132838

***I do believe I have an advantage over others that are listed because I am a regular poster on thie board***

Good for you Becca for saying this. I read all day long about..."how can you say this...don't you know others read this board?"

Because I know you don't hold back in your comments, and it's clear you have experience...raspberries to those that think you won't/can't get business by being a truthful and definite poster on this board.

Congrats! I also say thanks to Harry.

Reply by Ndwa on 7/13/06 3:03am
Msg #132889

shhhhhhhhh...

Haven't you notice an increase in "how to...about profile"?

Reply by NCLisa on 7/13/06 5:48am
Msg #132891

Wish that listing helped me

No one needs a notary in New Hill, NC. We aren't even a town, but an unincorporated community with the population of about 2000. Lots of bigger towns surrounding me, but ofcourse the listings only come up under your mailing/shipping address. Maybe I should have gotten a PO Box in Apex or Cary!?

Reply by Tina_MA on 7/13/06 11:14am
Msg #132970

Yes, I have also received many more calls for non-loan notary work.

Thank you very much, Harry, for the advertising of the site that you do.

It is greatly appreciated.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.