Notary Discussion History

Accurate Signups - worth the money or not? n/m
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Jeanie on 7/27/06 11:05am
Msg #135533

Accurate Signups - worth the money or not? n/m

Reply by HARRY_PA on 7/27/06 11:34am
Msg #135540

Re: Accurate Signups - worth the money or not?

It's up to you Jeanie, but I would be hard pressed to justify paying a signing service to keep me in their data base.. I have had payment issues with Accurate and probably would not work with them again in any case. Good luck.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/27/06 11:43am
Msg #135542

Just on principle I would NEVER pay a signing service to be listed in their database. There is absolutely no reason they should charge us for the "privilege". Just another way this industry has been cheapened, don't contribute to it.

Reply by Brad_CA on 7/27/06 12:26pm
Msg #135547

I would never pay a signing service to be in their database. How much marketing of their website is actually done? Just another way for the SS to make money off us.

Reply by RickinVA on 7/27/06 1:37pm
Msg #135563

Do a search for them. You might be happy you did.

Rick

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/27/06 4:09pm
Msg #135607

Re:NO WAY JOSE........ n/m

Reply by Dee_Fla on 7/28/06 10:07am
Msg #135750

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! she does NOT pay and she has NO clue what she is doing. She has a business in California too.

she also has a bad habit that if she knows she owes you money and you are trying to call to get a payment status, she purposely intentionally does NOT answer the phone. So you need to block your number and then she will answer.

I also noticed that now she has a PO box. hmmmm wonder what she is running or hiding from?

She is on the NOTARY BEWARE...so do not do any business with her.
If she calls for work...run. And run fast! And run as far as you can.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.