Notary Rotary
Anyone know if Pacific Dox is
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Paul2_FL on 7/28/06 1:44pm
Msg #135806

still in business? I did a signing (first and last) for them in April and have not been paid. I called a few times and left messages without any luck and also emailed my invoice to them twice - no response.
If they are out of business I'll just chock it up to one of the perils of this business but if they are still in business then I want everyone to know they are unprofessional and a deadbeat!

Reply by BetsyMI on 7/28/06 1:52pm
Msg #135807

You need to clarify whether you worked for Pacific Document Services or Pacific Document Signing, Inc before calling a company a "deadbeat" on a forum.

I worked for Pacific Document Signing and they met my fee and paid within 30 days. This was just in May. They were not a "deadbeat" company in my opinion. Nice to work with as well.

See Search for info on the other Pac Doc.

Reply by Julie/AZ on 7/28/06 2:24pm
Msg #135813

Paul is correct, there is another company called Pacific DOX, which is not any of the other two companies you listed. I did a signing for them as well, and did get paid; it was the first and only one, and it was a while ago. Good luck; I'm sorry I don't have any more recent info for you, Paul.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 7/28/06 2:25pm
Msg #135814

I just did my first signing for Pacific Document Services in Livermore. It is to early to tell how they pay, they were very professional and nice to work with. They are located in my local area, and have been around for a number of years.

Reply by Mung/CA on 7/28/06 2:32pm
Msg #135817

signed 12/20, paid 2/1 - Pacific Document Services Livermore

lowball ss. wants to pay $90 for e-docs. told him no thanks and he said that we wouldn't do business again because he had over 20,000 notaries in his database. I haven't had a good night's sleep since Smile.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 7/28/06 2:38pm
Msg #135819

Re: signed 12/20, paid 2/1 - Pacific Document Services Livermore

I was able to get $150.00 for e-docs, single loan, last minute signing. But, I just did the signing this week, so it is to early for me to determine his payment schedule. I won't except lowball fees, or continue to work with a company that would pay late, so time will tell. Sorry to hear you have had problems with them.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 7/28/06 2:39pm
Msg #135821

Re: s/b accept n/m

Reply by Mung/CA on 7/28/06 2:42pm
Msg #135823

You know I was just joking about not sleeping right? n/m

Reply by Brenda/CA on 7/28/06 2:52pm
Msg #135824

Re: I did not think you would lose sleep over it. n/m

Reply by Paul2_FL on 7/28/06 3:10pm
Msg #135831

I though I was very clear on the company "Pacific DOX" not Pacific Document Service or Pacific Document Signing, Inc. I'm well aware of the similarities of business names especially in this business.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 7/28/06 2:26pm
Msg #135815

If you are referring to Pacific Dox in San Diego, yes... I just did a signing for them last week.

Reply by Paul2_FL on 7/28/06 2:58pm
Msg #135826

Yes, I am talking about the one in San Diego. To elaborate on this I should have stated that the signing was not completed because the borrowers had problems with the HUD and a QCD. After spending more than 3/4 of an hour with the Lender on the phone the borrowers decided not to sign. Not my problem - I expect to get paid regardless as this is what I'm use to with my other Clients.
Since this was the first time working for Pacific Dox and not knowing their payment policy regarding no signs, (it was a last minute signing and I didn't check on this before taking the order) I expected at a minimum to be paid for the printing and travel. However, not replying to my calls or my invoices tells me they don't pay for anything unless the signing is complete and maybe not even then! Very unprofessional!
BarbaraL - I hope you get paid and you might want to check on their payment policy.

Reply by Chessie Christensen on 7/28/06 2:42pm
Msg #135822

No, I have not heard of Pacific Dox,but thanks for the warning. I certainly know how you feel. I did a signing for Barney Robb of Closing Services in Greenacres, Fl back on June 08.. He was very friendly when ordering the signing and now I cannot get him to pay me. I have talked with him and each time telling me the check is on the way. Now, if I call it is either an answer machine or a quick hang up when they hear my voice. I think he is another dead beat. Beware! Florida Notaries

Reply by Paul2_FL on 7/28/06 3:04pm
Msg #135830

Well, you did better than me at least you got a response! I would chock that one up to lost revenue and move on unless you want to persue it through small claims court.

Reply by Ndwa on 7/28/06 3:22pm
Msg #135834

I did 2 for them on a same day back in April as well. I was paid for one within 30 days. I called (left message) wanting to know why they paid only one and was paid in full 3 weeks later.

BTW, this is Pacific Dox ran by Alissa & Stephanie.

Reply by Signing_Doc on 7/28/06 4:24pm
Msg #135850

Re: Anyone know if Pacific Dox is (phone number)

NDwa..have you a phone number for them...I have an outstanding invoice from Alissa and only have an email address. TIA "Doc"

Reply by Ndwa on 7/28/06 4:33pm
Msg #135852

Email me Doc n/m

Reply by Ndwa on 7/28/06 4:36pm
Msg #135853

Re: Email me Doc...Never mind you've got mail. n/m

Reply by Signing_Doc on 7/28/06 4:39pm
Msg #135854

Re: Email me Doc...Never mind you've got mail.

thanks...hopefully your email was not a harbinger of doom, but a wishful 'good luck' "Doc"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.