Central Florida Notary Meeting
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Brescia Mobile Notary on 7/7/06 7:43am
Msg #131396

Hi Everyone,

We have a group number of 45 to date! All I can say to that is WOW!

I am giving Beef's the head count today, with the knowledge that thier could be an additional ten more folks as an add on last minute type situation! If you have not told me your intentions please do so right away. This is shaping up to be quite the event!

I wish to thank Notary Rotary and the message boards for thier patience through all this. You have been most accepting of my postings.

We will be having it at Beef’s listed below. They have a very nice meeting and conference room and we are allowed to stay at long as we like. They are providing all the equipment we would need as well.

Expected Menu:
Wings (various flavors) Garden Salad
Steak or Chicken Quesadilla’s Garden Fresh Vegetable Platter

If you have any suggestions for this event, I am open to ideas! Please email me with your responses.

You can expect, 5 Guest speakers, MANY door prizes, LOTS of handouts and giveaways. We are expecting at least 45 folks to arrive with the potential of up to 60. This is a great opportunity for us all to network. This will fill on a first come first serve basis. With a rather large list of folks already interested in attending.

If you plan on attending and have not yet contacted me, please do so right away. The will ensure Beef's of the proper amount of food to adjust to. Please ensure you have the entrence fee of $12.50 at the door when you arrive (cash or check made out to Brescia Mobile Notary), as it is too late to mail me any money.

Peg Brescia
Brescia Mobile Notary
596 Pete’s Lane
Davenport, FL 33837
863-229-1189

MONDAY, JULY 10TH. 2006 10:00AM TO 3:00PM

Beef O’Brady’s (meeting and conference room)
10am to 3pm
(863) 420-3350
45653 Highway 27
Davenport, FL 33897
www.beefobradys.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.