Certified Signing Services, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Debra Holston on 7/5/06 5:30pm
Msg #130937

Attention All Notary Signing Agents Registered with NotaryRotary:

Certified Signing Services, Inc. is a very reputable signing agency.

In every business, there is no doubt that situations will occur, but there is a professional way to handle them when they occur; thus the saying, "It's not what happens to you, but how you handle it when it happens"

If you have experienced legitimate issues or complaints against Certified Signing Services, Inc., I recommend that you contact their corporate office 1-866-397-3627 and leave a message for Ms. Parker. She will definitely handle whatever situation that may or might have occurred. However, unprofessionalism will not be tolerated.

Reply by PL on 7/5/06 5:34pm
Msg #130938

The OZ has spoken. n/m

Reply by Tracy_ME on 7/5/06 5:45pm
Msg #130947

With the things that I've been thinking, I could be another

Lincoln - if I only had a brain.
I could tell you why the ocean meets the shore, I could think of things I've never thought before...and I would stop ...and think some more!

I love that movie!

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/5/06 5:47pm
Msg #130948

Ignore the man (or woman) behind the curtain....LOL! n/m

Reply by Tracy_ME on 7/6/06 7:52am
Msg #131052

Liars and Tigers and Bears - OH MY !!! n/m

Reply by bfd110_IN on 7/5/06 5:42pm
Msg #130942

and that is why now I have to call and start collecting on them. They used to be a 30 day payer. Now they have started hitting the 45 day mark. And yes I did call and verify that i had updated the closing information on their website. So I can make this a valid statement.

Reply by bfd110_IN on 7/5/06 5:42pm
Msg #130943

and that is why now I have to call and start collecting on them. They used to be a 30 day payer. Now they have started hitting the 45 day mark. And yes I did call and verify that i had updated the closing information on their website. So I can make this a valid statement.

Reply by SueW/Tn on 7/5/06 5:43pm
Msg #130944

Debra....there's an old saying "if it's too hot in the kitchen, get out".

Reply by MichiganAl on 7/5/06 9:23pm
Msg #131003

I'm sorry Debra, who are you again?

Because in one post you say to contact OUR corporate office, you seem to have some confidential communications, and you call her "the boss," but in another you say "I have done over 50-100 signings for Certified Signing and if I have a problem with anything or anyone I by pass all the others and go straight to Ms. Parker." So, which is it?

I also find it quite convenient that you consider the "alleged" blackball threat and the "alleged" document swipe to be "situations that occur," but then make it clear that an unprofessional response "will not be tolerated." That's a very interesting take.

Honestly, I don't think you're doing Certified Signing any favors with your posts. I received an e-mail from Cassondra that I thought addressed this professionally and had put an end to all of this. But these posts seem to be exacerbating the situation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.