Notary Rotary
E&O Options
Notary Discussion History

E&O Options
Go Back to July, 2006 Index

Posted by Mike Photon on 7/9/06 10:48am
Msg #131887

E&O Options

Like many newly commissioned notaries, I too bought a 4 Yr bond with a 1 yr E&O from a big notary association (I'm not naming names Smile ) about a year ago. Now I'm looking for options to renew my E&O. Most places I have looked, I have to buy bond with the E&O.
http://www.einersonsurety.com/ had a good offer $100,000 E&O Insurance for 4 Year for $163.00 Looking at the order form, they too require buying bond(for additional $38) with E&O.
At this price, its probably even worth buying the 4Yr E&O and bond and then toss out the bond.
Any better option?

Reply by LawrenceOK on 7/9/06 11:24am
Msg #131900

Mike, I will not be renewing my E&O with that company you mentioned either. I asked my State Farm rep about an E&O policy and she gave me several good options. My point is, talk with your insurance rep, they can give you a lot of leads.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.